- This game is a remake of the classic Minesweeper but with a few twists. Firstly the board is isometic making for a trickier experience than the classic version.
- Drift racing at it's best in an amzing race game. Battle 7 opponents on offroad rally tracks, slide trough the corners and complete the goals of each level. Win to continue to the next track.
- Play twister with your keyboard! The game comes alive on your computer and is just as much fun as the original. Good luck pressing the right keys.
- Try to control most parts of the map by strategically moving your hexagons. Place it to a piece of the opponent with a lower number to take it over. It's easier to learn while playing then to explain it here.
- A bubble shooter under water. Pop them by shooting three same colored bubbles together, if you don't, the bubble reef will grow.
- Control the spinning squids and try to match them with other squids of the same color. A fun arcade game.
- It's all about controlling a ball left and right and jump on slings to get through the 15 levels. You control the ball with the left and right arrow keys on you keyboard. The ball has some air control, but it's not much.
- You can make 10 bounces before you need to find your partner, click to start bouncing through the levels! Very simple, short but fun to play game. Use the arrow keys to move the thing to a different start position.
Submachine Zero: Ancient Adventure
- Submachine is a point and click escape game, use the mouse to navigate through locations and find items to solve the game's mystery and puzzles.
- Attract the smaller spheres and guide them safely to the light blue sphere. The spheres should not touch red surfaces. Left click to activate/deactivate the attraction mechanism. You will only attract spheres if you are close enough.
- Pacman in a different adventure than the common maze type games. Move around a nice world, collect items and watch out for the ghosts. A very nice styled arcade game under water.
Mouse in Danger
- Move your mouse through an invisible maze and try to reach the exit of this challenge game.
- Use the mouse to swim your fish around and try to pop some bubbles. Avoid the mines and grab some power ups in this fast paced action game.
I Fell in Love With The Majesty of Colors
- A pixel-horror game that puts the player behind the tentacles of a titanic, writhing sea creature. It's a tale of love, loss, and balloons with five different endings.
- A fun pixel art soccer game, boys vs. girls. Pick a team and play. Use the arrow keys to move your player, M to shoot and N to pass the ball or make a sliding tackle.
Robin the Hoodlum
- Spot the differences as you go along on Robin's quest to find the Kingdom of Carrots and Gold... Use your mouse to click 3 differences per page, 1 per panel. Find them quickly and you receive a time bonus!
- A quick cards game as you may already have expected. Build up foundations computer tries the same. make piles of cards while the You can move a card to the foundation if it is one higher or lower in rank than the top card.
- A scary point and click adventure that involves a haunted house and some ghosts and other unexplainable things... Try to escape the house.
- Collect 10 coins in each level to get to the next one in this very orange platformer from GameGecko. Even the music sounds orange!
- Avoid the small blocks and lines in a chaos of moving shapes. The objects to avoid will create some nice patterns, a hard game, see how long you can last.