Wright Brothers: Sky Machine
- Beautiful graphics in a game of two brothers, trying to fly one of the earliest planes. The tale of the Wright brothers remade into a simple arcade game.
Tank in Action
- A side scrolling physics action puzzle. Drive your tank over the hills and shoot your way through the levels. The first game that combines typical racing and physics with a tank in action.
- A wonderful spot-the-differences game with jig-saw puzzle game elements. Find the differences and put puzzles together. Receive all achievements to get a prize! Welcome to our magic toy factory.
Under the Sands
- Control the ball and keep it bouncing by moving your paddle in this Egyptian Break-Out game. A quality version of breaking bricks with nice power-ups!
- Glow Cut is a game of cutting falling shapes into small pieces. Cut the pieces small enough to make them yellow or they will be stuck at the bottom of the screen.
Creeper World Training Simulator
- A tower defense type game in which you have to manage energy and build up your base to fend off a relentless fluid. Don't let the goo reach your city!
- Ionized is a game in which your sole purpose is to collect the blue protons using a state of the art laser-poline as means of reach to get them, but watch out for the other Ions on your way...
- A fast paced arcade game where you have to shoot the invaders to destroy blocks of colors. Collect the coins dropped to use in the fruit machine and win special attacks to help you stay alive and get that high score.
- On each level there are two spheres: green and blue. start point and end point. The player must build the path from the green sphere to the blue one, and then the yellow sphere appears and moves along this path.
- A digital version of the ancient game Tailandes Khun Phaen, made of a set of movable pieces that can slide inside a 4x5 board.
- Kaichou is a top-view shooter with some unusual special effects. Instead of the common explosions you'll see some beautiful flower patterns.
Show the Single
- Simple attention training. On the screen the number of figures is displayed: all the figures are identical except the one. The player must quickly find the single different figure and click on it.
- Jump and bounce your smiley through some original and creative platformer levels while you collect stars.
- Youda Marina is a wonderful simulation and time management game all rolled into one. It offers you sun and fun each time you play! Be creative with your exotic harbor and have fun managing it's everyday problems.
Harvey Tumblestump: The Cave of Stuff
- The Adventures of Harvey Tumblestump - Episode 1: The Cave of Stuff is a platformer in pixel art, move through the levels, grab coins, same old, same old...
- Jam the letters into place and form words with the orientation specified on the right panel. A fun word puzzle with a ton of challenging levels and high scores!
- Futility is a platform game with many platforms of which a lot are moving too. Battle your way through all the levels and boss's from level extremely easy up to hard.
- Every mind has its limitations. Can you defeat this unique and challenging puzzle game? 35 Levels of increasing difficulty, designed to challenge even the most die-hard puzzle fan.
Bars of Black and White
- You can't remember the last time you left your room. When you receive a barcode reader in the mail, you discover that the world around you is not what it seems, and must escape the bars of black and white.
How to Raise a Dragon
- The dragon: a majestic and complex beast. How is it born? How does it live and die? Magus X. R. Quilliam's definitive work, How to Raise a Dragon, describes all that is known about these great creatures.