- A point and click adventure. A lone astronaut is pulled through a wormhole; what awaits him on the other side? Use your mouse to navigate and interact with objects.
- Chess drops from the top of board, and who make 4 chesses with same pattern in one line wins the game.
- Use the magnetic nodes to steer the metal sphere to the teleporter through 26 levels while avoiding hazards such as holes and death nodes.
Barry's Bad Night
- Barry decides to leave his comfortable home and meet the neighborhood characters in this side scrolling platformer. He is assigned a mission to kill all the weeds in the land!
Bad Kids Racing
- Try to defeats opponents and you have to finish in the top three continue the races. Beware with the new challenger he is very fastů Join your friend to defeat him and submit your scores!
- What do you get when you put letters in bubbles? You get Wubble! How many words can you unscramble? Challenge your friends! Burst their bubble with the highest score in the game called Wubble!
- Throw the balls and catch them back on the other side of the wall. Earn money, improve your hero and compete for the 4 challenges to reach the top of the leaderboards.
- Gudeballs is a puzzle game, an action game, a time management game all bundled up into a single package!
- Improve your Throwing technique in the bowling hall. Knock down as many pins as you can in 10 rounds. You can control direction, spin and power on an oiled lane with the mouse. Try to get 300 points with the perfect play!
- Squzzle is an exciting puzzle game that will have you at the edge of your seat frantically trying to place pieces as the game progresses. How far can you go before you get Squzzled!
- You are the Guardian Rock. After millenia of slumber you rise to defend the glorious temple from intruding archaeologists. Use brute force or take use of ancient devices and solve all 48 puzzles.
- A Tower Defense game with a twist, scratch the baddies off the desktop using a pencil! Fight your way through twenty levels, and unlock many new towers and find different ways to use your lethal pencil.
Fish a Word
- A simple yet fun word making game. Try to make it to the other side of the bridge before the time runs out. Use letters floating in the water to make the correct words on the bridge. This game can make you a better scrabble player.
- A simple puzzle game with a new twist. Colored blocks will advance as time goes on, your task is to toss the same colored block at them to knock it out of the wall.
Mahjong Black and White
- Combine a black Mahjong stone with the same white Mahjong stone to remove them from the board. You have 20 minutes to play for the highest score.
Little Red Riding Hood
- Join Little Red Riding Hood in this post apocalyptic version of the classic tale. Find the differences to move on in the story, and ultimately deliver the food to Grandma...
- Osiron is a fantastic puzzle game created by David Huffman and sponsored by CafeCafe Games. Rotate groups of pieces in the game board and make it look like the goal board.
- Socol is a mix of color-matching gameplay with sound/music. The player rotates a colored ring catching glowing orbs which emit from the middle.
Kingdom of Saguenay
- A long, long time ago there was a kingdom to the north, of blond men rich with gold and furs, in a place they called Kingdom of Saguenay. All was well until hordes of bee-creeps attacked this magical place.
Pirate Golf Adventure
- Pirate Golf Adventure is a story-driven 2D sidescrolling golf pirate adventure skill game. Pass the golf ball through eight unique and lovingly courses enriched with an exciting and romantic story.