1.967 times played
2,87 - 149 votes Ozee
In this physic based platformer, you can interact with the world however you want. Join Ozee in his journey and explore an exciting land of puzzles. Use your keyboard to move Ozee. Try to collect as many stars as possible. More instruction are inside the game.
A game by: Limex Games
More physics games: Clausus
- A physics based puzzle game similar to Blosics. Shoot blocks off the stage, collect money, collect stars to unlock new balls.
Shrink It: Falling
- Shrink and grow objects to knock smiley off the screen, the same concept as Shrink It, but more levels of this physics puzzle!
Screw the Nut
- Screw the nut on a bolt in this basic physics puzzle game with relaxing music.
Demolition City 2
- Demolish buildings all over the world. Strategically place different explosives on a building or tower and take it down under the goal line.
- Dynamic Systems is an addictive physics game inspired by the Rube Goldberg Machines. Use logic and skill to complete and fix the broken structures!
- A physics based game where you need to transport your treasure to the exit. Drag large gems through narrow mazes and overcome obstacles in this great puzzler.
More platformer games: Red and Blue Balls
- Gather the red and blue treasures with your red and blue balls. Control two ball characters in a puzzling physics platformer game.
- A simple, kiddy platformer, just run and jump with the arrow keys. Collect at least five pieces of trash, put it in the right garbage bin before time runs out.
- Deepness is an amiga-styled platformer shooter. Your objective is to reach the exit while collecting coins and defeating enemies!
- Collect 10 coins in each level to get to the next one in this very orange platformer from GameGecko. Even the music sounds orange!