1.156 times played
2,70 - 193 votes Kaleidoscope Series 1
Electrifying logic game where you match adjoining sides of colorful shapes in a variety of formations. Connect the same colors to reflect the electricity. The player is presented with a series of colorful shapes that have to be shifted, rotated and swapped until all adjoining sides match. There are four series of shapes including squares, circles, triangles and hexagons each with 6 levels.
A game by: Samgine
More puzzle games: Nano Ninja
- Play as a ninja in this one-button-game. Use the left mouse button to get through each level, but how?
- Based on a classic Japanese wooden blocks game (Hakoiri Shogi) - see if you can get the butterfly to the exit by sliding the other blocks around it.
- Want a real challenge? Try playing Donkey Dilemma, a fun tile game, solve the maze by moving the roads so the donkey can pass.
- A fun and relaxing puzzler. Try to remake the pieces of art by coloring the stage and using stencils to cover parts.
- Push the blocks into the goals to complete the level in this Sokoban remake with 64 levels! Compete for a place on the leaderboards by completing this brain breaking puzzle as fast as you can.
- Find your way through the mazes of blocks, push the crates and other objects like mirrors to stop the lasers and make a safe way through. A very nice adventurous puzzle game.
- There's only you and a night sky full of stars. Turn your imagination on and find out what pictures are hidden between the stars!
- A tricky hexagon-based puzzle game with 18 levels to master. Move your shapes to the corresponding exits.
- Join blocks of the same type. Remember, only 5 moves allowed.