1.368 times played
2,74 - 247 votes Kaleidoscope Series 1
Electrifying logic game where you match adjoining sides of colorful shapes in a variety of formations. Connect the same colors to reflect the electricity. The player is presented with a series of colorful shapes that have to be shifted, rotated and swapped until all adjoining sides match. There are four series of shapes including squares, circles, triangles and hexagons each with 6 levels.
A game by: Samgine
More puzzle games: Oreo O's Extreme Creme Control
- A puzzle with pipes, connect them to fill your Oreo cookies with creme. A fun game in the classic pipe connecting puzzlegame genre.
My Green Clay Tree
- A Spatial-Understanding puzzle game made entirely with plasticine (clay). Knock over buildings to reach the tree. Easy to learn, but very challenging.
- Sudoku with stylish scalable graphics, puzzle generator, editor and other useful things.
- Connection is an addictive puzzle game, switch positions of the bricks to connect pipes to link the two source bricks and remove the complete connected line.
- Feel yourself in the role of world creator and create happy world in 5 episodes of this minimalistic puzzle/adventure game.
- A tricky hexagon-based puzzle game with 18 levels to master. Move your shapes to the corresponding exits.
10 Gnomes in Bologna
- By popular demand the hidden gnomes are back! Find 10 gnomes within 10 minutes.
- Chess drops from the top of board, and who make 4 chesses with same pattern in one line wins the game.
Escape from Castle Doom
- A fun pixel art puzzle in the style of the classic Lemmings. Place and move the trampolines and jumpers to the right locations to let the people dogs and cats reach the exit.
- Gudeballs is a puzzle game, an action game, a time management game all bundled up into a single package!